Saturday, January 17, 2015

Autumn Surrender.

       Autumn Surrender.



Sweet autumn leaves,
Held the clench of hearts,
Felt an evening in demand,
How that lover
Held my hand.
Gone the stir of echoes,
Tender rests my needing,
Fallen to an angel
Shall I rest on dewy down?
Filled beyond the exaltation,
Weary under broken bonds,
Kept the searing memory,
Of her heat,
So sweet we’d meet.
Dawn became annulled,
Where once we’d rode aloud,
Storms of hope unbridled,
Floating over heaven,
‘Pon yonder, velvet cloud.
Motion like no other ocean,
Drove me to distraction,
Kept my soul dividing,
On the whole,
Soft furry mole.
Helpless for some satisfaction,
Broke the mould of me,
Caught behind some camera,
Action blue alive again,
She’s saved me.
Often less than perfect,
All my wants are managed,
Fuelled by desire and need,
Some greed of love,
Shall yet be freed.
My autumn love provided,
All the grace of love alive,
Held upon my aching smile,
She felt so soft,
Inside a loft…



No comments:

Post a Comment