Sunday, July 28, 2013

Come to Me.


Come to Me.


For so very many places,
The essence was of you.
Echoes of a light,
Somehow very old, very new.
Tainted by a curse of
Love unrequited,
I may have overlooked,
A cranny or two,
Whilst searching high and low,
Wanting always the same,
A picture, something heavenly,
Something like you.
My honour has betrayed,
The hope of finding out,
All about what would be,
And what about love,
Will make me rant,
Cry, laugh hysterically,
Whilst setting me free.



And in the remote past,
I had seen this light,
Felt safe, one particular night,
High on a hill,
High on the flow of life,
Knowing always you'd be,
Someone real to end my strife.
As the angels call out,
Sing their choral praises,
Show me lover,
Something sweet, something pure,
That will show my heart,
What your smile amazes.
Come to me honey,
Walk fire on the wind,
Prove how love conquers,
Every ounce of my body,
Each pure breath of my soul,
Come to me body and soul...







No comments:

Post a Comment