Monday, April 01, 2013

Mental Muse.

 Mental Muse.



In your heart I recognise,
Is the compassion to love me.
To know me and to care,
Far more than I'd consider
I could deserve, or is fair.
But you love me still,
Show my heart how to fill,
With light and meaning,
And everything you plainly do,
My tears stream, respecting you.
No time do you lose to share,
All power that your peace
And love can hold me with,
You shower me, a better way to live.
Golden are your thoughts, divine,
Oh how I wish that
They all be as one, even mine.
Perhaps if I watch and study more,
This gift you share'...d be mine...





Inspired by Tenzin Gyatso. (Dalai Lama)









1 comment:

  1. A peaceful mind, gentle spirit and loving heart. These are true goals for any believer. Lovely thoughts here.
    As a truth seeker, you might enjoy this article as much as I did:
    What if Jesus Meant all that Stuff?
    http://www.esquire.com/features/best-and-brightest-2009/shane-claiborne-1209?src=soc_fcbks
    Kisses from Astorga, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete