Monday, April 01, 2013

Alien Nation.


Alien Nation.







      Sometimes on this galactic starship,
I'm not here at all, at all.
      Days are cold and never ending,
When loneliness has come to call.
      Rage of the machines squeal,
To fill the nightmares,
      Lost my spirit under crisis,
Where panic is my one affair.
      Circling me like metal robots,
Come the noises of desperation,
      Down on the plains in flood,
Can my soul, find it's salvation?
      Cresting on a wave of progress,
All my worries shall fade away.
      Still, the hope alive beside me,
That I'll know, a brighter day.
      Alien the thoughts I cherish,
For a love I'd hope to seek,
      Bound to me like able courage,
Hidden in the tone my voices speak.
      Passion has a will to focus,
In the day of rich reward,
      That I find a way to open,
Every door my life can afford.
      Stars in heaven vast and celestial,
Call to me before your eyes,
      How long must I wait endearing,
Before you'd come to realise?
      Round and round, earth is spinning,
Faster than a child's spinning top,
      Like the reason for my heartbeat,
You show me light, that does not stop.
      Though myriads are here before me,
Only one has power to hold,
      And why the love devours my spirit,
My veins be filled, your liquid gold.
      If I should, fight the wicked,
It is because, my heart be true,
      The battles I have yet to conquer,
Are won already, in honour of you.






No comments:

Post a Comment