Thursday, July 28, 2016

Needle in a Haystack.

Needle in a Haystack.




Opportunities fly
In the face of wanting,
Of the needing to be loved.
I can hear so much laughter,
Elsewhere Eros strikes the heart,
People who are becoming lovers,
And the joyful tears of falling,
Love that fills all sense
Of reason in the craving.
But finding all this
Hullabaloo has me chained,
To a past time of searching
High and low for her.
Madness of course to
Believe in miracles arriving,
The sort to make me
Smile from ear to ear…

Searching seems to elude
The rewards I’d love to know.
Just one single angel
Could cause this wind to blow.
So where do they come from
The loves full of grace?
And how do I encounter
This girl to touch my face?
Do not look and ye shall find,
Is all I’m being told,
But bloody hurry up and find
Me, before I’m way too old!
Needle in a haystack is,
The challenge that I’m facing,
Tell me sweetheart could it be you,
That will set my pulse to racing?




No comments:

Post a Comment