Sunday, December 20, 2015

If, it, were.

If, it, were.



Super fast delirious and spinning,
All these voices fill my head
Grinning, taken to the edge of
Reason, where I’m open, like a
Rainy season.
Captured by the hand of fate,
Drop dead gorgeous and what a
Mate, found from deserts, parched
Bequeathing, I feel the dread as you
Are leaving.
Day follows night, almost burning,
Sense not I to understand what
I’m learning, fluid choice of rhyme
Or reason, no-one held me in that
Season.
More than love has taken place,
Where etched on heart I see your
Face, golden angel that dark can’t
Hide, she starts the train on which
I’ll ride.
Foolish for an ounce of sunlight,
Desperate to be by her side throughout
The night, bound by duty based on
Pleasing, tender arms entwined below us
Teasing.
If it were my last joy to hold,
The perfect peace, in her eyes so
Bold, all I’ve asked for would be
Divine, it if were, that you’d be
Mine...





No comments:

Post a Comment