Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Verily I Tell.


Verily I Tell.





When he hath said such,
Will I am who shakeths,
Pears and apples and,
Voteth words in hitherto laud.
Will he be a man revered,
Through time an space ?
Still we'd see his face,
As one who knew our hearts...

Cometh unto me, he says,
Thy wilt of days,
A heart displays,
When he had known,
To throw a crone,
An affable endearing light.
One that hateth none,
Lest he be left undone,
In folly of a cruel duel....

Thy Lord of wit and words,
Hath become unto us,
A Laird of some renown.
He gaveth joy, killed off a boy,
But showed a noble truth.
Love be thy friend,
When cared and pressed upon,
And fed with precious deeds,
Afore the dawn of hades come....

How very peculiar I feel,
Connected to him by steel.
From within a land unknown,
A distant sun risen from,
A place he never knew,
Where all his wisdom grew.
To show unto me thy truth,
And life sounded above the roof,
Where ever long, his song be sung,
To me and all who knew.




R.I.P.
William Shakespeare.

William Shakespeare (26 April 1564 (baptised) – 23 April 1616) was an English poet and playwright, widely regarded as the greatest writer in the English history...

No comments:

Post a Comment