Saturday, July 26, 2014

The fourteen year plague.....

       The fourteen year plague.....



the nights were cold,
my breath ragged, skin clammy.
some unknown eye saw me,
dealt me a double whammy.
crept upon me like,
the phantom of cruel desire,
wondering if the lust,
would set my soul on hellish fire.
dreams of, innocuous acts,
became irrelevant to the facts,
someone caught me under pressure,
where the guilt, my mind attracts.
foiled the plan unseen, 
where rogue my heart has often been,
dread the luxury of innocent men,
youth the goal too oft' we're keen.

Silhouettes dance, candle high,
some virgin thought we ratify,
in the dark of moonlit night,
a pure deed of love we'd sanctify.
taste the flesh of humps,
leaves the cold of our goosebumps,
something wrong but oh so right,
we chew the cud but choke on lumps.
found the immortal secret,
a way to rejuvenate all time,
love that feeds a wanting heart,
an end we believe has felt sublime.
cotton on behind again,
this plague so oft' is fought by men,
salvation could be brought so swift,
winds gust by, fourteen years from the cliff.



No comments:

Post a Comment