Sunday, August 19, 2012

DODO.


DODO.



So you seem to be unique,
much more than others here.
A quick light issues forth,
enough to capture something clear.
A pulse within my carotid vein,
tells me more than only words,
would create an image to remain,
I bless the day you came.
Saharah shone this dullest day,
so full of clouds, so grey.
And here I fell too deep,
that craving won't let me eat,
or even forget you, or even sleep,
I bless the day you came.
Would the heavens allow a clue,
of how I long to be with you,
and be the one by your side,
on the train of life we'd ride.
Oh songbird sweet as April rain,
I bless the day you came.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely poem
    I like the theme and the rhythm xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ruth. as ever my loyal supporter.
    I have another 50 or so poems to add, written during my journey that I still have to type and post, so keep checking in.

    Once again famous published friend,

    Loads of love and here is your regular large HUG.... for commenting..

    Peaceful Warrior. xxx

    ReplyDelete