Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Shower Power Electric Style.


Shower Power Electric Style.




Foreboding of a disaster,
Horizons fill with hate.
I spy a spike in light,
Sounding out across the night.
What has nature wrought,
What more to be taught ?
Shall I find power here,
To wash myself clean again ?
To push away every stain,
And make you mine, a gain,
The ferocity of precipitation,
Came flooding upon me then.
I stand naked, exposed, pure,
Waiting for nature to endure.
Or finish me with fire,
Bolt me to the smoldering pyre.

So it came so very hard,
I called but heard nothing.
Except the force of nature,
Ceremoniously create a wide rapture.
Near to where I stand,
Shame of earthly sin in hand.
Don't be thinking me mad,
Hoping a fork I had.
Drilling me into a hole,
Way below the ground a mole.
Rivulets come copiously down,
Rinsing everything even my frown.
To feel the awesomeness now,
Light me up until I glow.
Fixed my gaze into the night,
I gave up furiously, my fight.
And cleansed by ozone charged,
I'm raised again, feeling large.
Stood tall and missed again,
My soul refreshed, the pouring rain.



No comments:

Post a Comment