Friday, October 12, 2012

Close Your Mouth.

 
Close Your Mouth.



Hysteria has become,
A free symbol of desire.
I wanted more than you,
It would seem,
I felt unclean,
To crave,
Your touch,
So very much.
Not because of you,
Only my need,
I wanted to feed,
So we could,
Lead to love,
The kind of fabled tales.
In heaven I,
Had seen,
You,
The surreal dream,
So very lean,
And beautifully mean,
To loves endless stream, alas...

And here,
I dare to peer,
Into pools of azure blue.
Behind which,
Is you,
A girl who knew,
To kiss me well.
And in,
Love I fell,
So very, very well,
A heavy spell,
That can lead to hell,
Where you dwell.
Enticing me,
With open mouth,
That exotic mouth,
That sexy, erotic mouth,
Now heading south,
To purchase me,
And flood the sea,
Releasing heaven to me.....



No comments:

Post a Comment