Thursday, July 05, 2012

Amorous Intentions


Amorous Intentions

 

So soft that cotton, dressing you,
Stripes and buttons coveting too.
Sun kissed skin tanned and taut,
Perfectly pert my eyes have sought.
Who amongst men could deny the sight,
Not want to kiss you every night ?
And long to hold you tenderly,
Let passion rise and hands run free.
Burning deep my desires now grow,
What gifts you'd share from well below.
A hint of craving, tasting love,
Scent of yearning to secure this love.
Parted lips begin to sweat with dew,
Heralding the power I'd share with you.
Take wanting to a desperate dip,
I firmly hold on to your gyrating hip.
And end this fiasco in perfect time,
Where salted skin is as finest wine.


x


2 comments:

  1. *whew*......wow. I think the temperature just went up in the room....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I do have my moments too.

    So glad you liked it. Passion is so under rated.

    Have nice dreams.

    P.W. xx

    ReplyDelete