Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The greatest adventure!

          The greatest adventure!




Life has thrown me a challenge,
A way to feel alive, complete.
It sent me to hold your hand,
And massage my tired feet.
On the wave of happiness,
My heart has called you in,
To be adored and satisfied,
And let true love begin.
What has come before us,
Is adventure of pure delight,
My angel of the southern parts,
Can set my eyes so bright.
On the day that we began,
I’ve held the hope of giving,
To find reward beyond the stars,
And know the truth we’re living.

Fearlessly we take the choice,
To build a way to love again,
And leave behind the follies of,
Our burdens that still remain.
On your word I testify,
To be the man you’ll adore,
Be around through thick and thin,
And show you how to enjoy more.
I have felt a strong connection,
That I’ll carry for all time,
Adventuring on both land and sea,
Until victory has become mine.
You have smiled and taken me,
To the edge of space and time,
The adventure is never over,
Until you taste these lips of mine…!




No comments:

Post a Comment