Saturday, May 09, 2015

Take My Hand

Take My Hand





What would I do, if it weren’t
For you, and all the special
Love you helped me to?
There simply are not moments
Where I don’t love you, and
All this passion so very true.
Eternity could come and roll on
Bye, but you’d still be here,
To catch my eye and satisfy.
Still I wonder here I spy,
The beauty of you, with my
Little eye, so pure, so do I testify.

Make no error of my yearning,
To make love a home, held
Under your skin that senses burning.
Captivated in a way so very holy,
I’m floored to breath delight
That will bring my ego lowly.
Here this night on divan of
Gold, I sense my release to you
Is something precious I’ve sold.
Ripened ‘pon the meadow in
Heaven, you send me crazy alive,
Acting as a boy of eleven.

Walk with me throughout life,
Come tenderly to my side again,
Devoted as any precious wife.
Fill me now as only you can,
Deliver this craziness in me
To a place I’ll be your loving man.
Conquered by this smile and
All your sweet-hearted patience,
I’m blessed to see where I’ll stand.
Known to you in even simple
Pleasures, I’ll never walk alone,
Because I know you’ll take my hand…






No comments:

Post a Comment