Thursday, May 21, 2015

Of Life and Men

 Of Life and Men



Grander plans would be novice,
Where things would flow in dreams,
Only there can be the unfolding,
Of what you want from me, it seems.
Captured by the flight of fancy,
Under skies of the wandering moon,
You have left me knowing nothing,
And effectively felled me whence I’d swoon.
Maybe you don’t know your mind,
Or perhaps forgot how soft I am,
Did you see me a rock of comfort,
Forgetting that I’m just a man?

Could you sense the beginning,
Of days where you’d be lonely,
In  room where you’d be to me,
The light of life, my one and only?
Break the pattern now or suffer,
If you’d find a chance to enjoy peace,
Where the demons want to take you,
Is not a place you’ll find release.
Take a chance and feel the fear,
Grow where love will set you free,
Don’t be thinking life’s against you,
Just because it sent you to me..!





No comments:

Post a Comment